JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Help

Help us help you.
1/2/2019 8:02:32 PM

60+ Days of Warmind Engrams and still no Frigid Jackal

Is it possible that when Forsaken released and The Frigid Jackal was moved to a special ammo weapon the drop rate was affected? I've been working on this Wayfarer title most days since September and it really feels like my odds are NOT 1 in 4. Anecdotal (read: angry posts on #help and Twitter) make me think that odds of The Frigid Jackal dropping changed with the launch of Forsaken as this is when it became a special ammo weapon. Other notes: I stop at one Braytech Schematic per day because the drop rate appears to plummet beyond that. I stock 30+ resonant frequencies in inventory as it seems to increase the drop rate of Braytech Schematic when opening any given node. I've done the exotic quest on 3 characters of three classes (2 of which were post-Forsaken release). I have completed the 40/40 nodes triumph through combining items in orbit. I've probably done over 100 schematics lifetime but can't find any API or statistics to support that claim but I can safely say 60+ in the last 3 months. To add insult to injury, I've seen Winter Wolf drop fully masterworked.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon