JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

originally posted in: Thank you for 2018 and Happy NY!
1/1/2019 10:49:27 PM
So basically, you want the community to help you have a good 2019. What are you doing for us?
English

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Edited by Brilliant376: 1/1/2019 10:56:43 PM
    producing quality content that has been enjoyed by thousands people in the past 2 years?.. showcasing creation of artists who work at bungie on this game everyday?.. helping out some guardians to get their "motw" emblem?.. helping some of the small composers in this community in shot of showing their creation which accompanied by cinematic shots of their fav game?... helping some guardians by providing the shots for their own videos?.. those are some things.. they are not very significant and bigger youtuber than me can make much a bigger difference within the community but I'm trying my best :)

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Dude you’re doing great. I love all your videos

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon