JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny 2

Discuss all things Destiny 2.
12/19/2018 4:36:02 PM

Exotic issues

I think this is a good thing.

No leave it the way it is.

This is a good start but needs work.

For the entirety of Destiny we have had the issue of exotics either being broken, meh, or completely useless. Myself and a friend were talking about this and something that we have noticed is that when an exotic armor piece is overpowered or under powered it tends to be complained about more than if a weapon is. In talking about this we thought off maybe some ways that Bungie could curb this. One way for them to do this would be to make exotic armor (since it is class based) do unique things but not be so strong that it is the piece to use in every situation. Then for exotic weapons (as these can be used by everyone) make these to be the broken, overpowered things the game needs to be fun. Another way is to possibly create exotics for specific situations where they are very very strong in those situations, but only give a small help in other situations. This is specifically for exotic armor. If there are any other suggestions that people can think of go ahead and discuss them here. I am interested in seeing what people think on this issue.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon