JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny 2

Discuss all things Destiny 2.
12/19/2018 2:23:51 AM

NEW EXOTIC IDEA

i want this in destiny

i have a suggestion... (leave comment)

i dont want this in destiny (leave comment)

Name: Avian Salute - hunter gauntlets [i]"fly high and touch the sky[/i] Appearance: Base is a made of cloth and is lightly wrapped around guardian's arms, pieces of a pre war bomber that have paint, decals and tallies across them are fastened along it with seat belts and 2 large blades are set on the hard of the left gauntlet (see image for more) Perks Exotic perk: Tallied hull- every melee kill builds a stack named "kill count" fro every stack, you gain +10% melee damage, this can stack up to 12 times and each stack will deteriorate at a rate of 5 seconds with top to bottom Column 1: Stat Increase Perks Column 2: (bow reload) or (auto rifle reload) Column 3: After burn-when max stacks are achieved grenade will deal triple damage but stacks will reset Lore tab... [i] "did i ever tell you this story? of how i almost died in old russia? regardless, imma tell ya.... it was a normal mission, get in, kill some badies and get out, simple... thats what i thought... i dropped in and thought that something wasn't right... it was to quiet for the fallen to be stalking me... i usually hear them.. so i stopped, and just as i did, a mine went off, and then another, and then a rocket fired my way, and soon, i was being shot at from every direction, and my armor was falling apart piece by piece,i hid in a nearby bomber plane, scared and almost naked, i needed something to use for armor, i started to assemble a crude set or Armour from plates of metal and landing gear, then i noticed a box of large flat sided nails, and i thought t myself... "why the hell not"... i then added them to my gauntlets and began to rip through fallen, using the gauntlet to tear them to pieces, piercing their armor and ripping them open, left and right, the gore went on and i stood at the end, when the dust settled... i had just found myself a new addition to my arsenal... and its wasnt a gun..." -unknown hunter [/i]
English
#destiny2 #exotic

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon