JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

12/5/2018 10:19:38 PM
Mad nice man. I'm way more impressed that it's with a scout too considering where they are in the meta right now. Mad props.
English

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Honestly I think it was a lot of luck. Luck that the vouchsafe was a curate roll and just destroys, luck that I kept finding that AFK player, and luck that my positioning stayed good despite being in the enemy spawn for a short while. But sometimes it's better to be lucky than good

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• True true. Although great job regardless

Posting in language:

• thank you muchly! I'm finally getting a capture card for christmas (present I bought for myself after finally getting a better job) so my videos will be a much better quality. Which means I'm gonna have to get my ass in gear and try to get another We Ran in 1080p

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon