JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
All Destiny releases will be temporarily offline tomorrow for scheduled maintenance. Please stay tuned to @BungieHelp for updates.

Forums

12/5/2018 10:09:38 PM
Congrats, man. I remember getting my first (and still only ... so far!) We Ran. I wasn't expecting it at all, and man, it was a thrill! Keep playing and improving, and I'm sure you'll get more!
English

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• I wasn't trying for it until I got to a 10 kill streak. Honestly I started out really only meaning to test the Vouchsafe I got and ended up just being positioned well for the entire match. It felt so good to finally get one. I hope you're right about getting more but I honestly just tend to play so aggressive that I'm still amazed I got this one

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• From what I can tell, and what my much better clanmates say, it's a mix of skill and straight-up luck, but as you get better, I have no doubt you'll get more! Remember, as TrueVanguard says, you can play aggro without playing brainless!

Posting in language:

• hahah I think my playstyle is mostly brainless aggro. I do try to take tips from TV just to make my play better but sometimes I just wanna jump in and attack

Posting in language:

• Oh I understand, believe me. But once I started to play more consciously, deliberately and thoughtfully, my K/D went up, and when I did get aggressive, it would pay off more. If you've never watched your own games back, I highly recommend it. I found it very illuminating, and it was shocking to see that many of my deaths were due not to a lack of gun skill so much as being out of position and making really stupid decisions, haha.

Posting in language:

• Yeah I’ve been watching pretty much all of my games back (during editing for videos) and have switched to rumble almost exclusively because it forces me to be better in 1v1 gunfights and to learn lanes and kill zones on maps so that I don’t put myself in them. I still have bad pushes and bad games but I’m getting significantly better

Posting in language:

• Nice, man! Yup, it really comes down to, if you can be honest with yourself, admit mistakes and weak areas, then improvement is possible, even for a 39-year-old potato like me! XD

Posting in language:

• Lol I turn 27 in two weeks and I know my hand eye coordination and game sense is ten times better than it was a few years ago. And it’s mostly because I’ve been honest with myself and done my best to improve on every aspect of my game. Also chaperone and shoulder charge lol

Posting in language:

• Haha, yeah, pick a loadout you like and are comfortable with, and don't apologize for using good shit. I got wavesplitter the other day, been rocking that thing, zero fvcks given. XD

Posting in language:

• Hahaha life is to short to give a -blam!-

Posting in language:

• Haha no doubt, man! Good luck on the next We Ran!

Posting in language:

• Same to you, guardian! Get out there and crush your enemies

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon