JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

originally posted in: Warmind weapon still obtenable?
11/17/2018 12:00:46 PM
My best tip on this - Grind those nodes if you see one that’s a duplicate delete the frequency and make another . For me I could only get new frequency’s to drop the weapon schematics . Repeats did nothing . It’s a chore and a grind but will eventually happen.
English

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Sorry fella but thats not accurate, I was on 38/40 for months but still got a schematic a day. Many people were saying you get a guaranteed schematic every day within the first few nodes you open. But I've found it to be upto 7 nodes. After that its almost impossible to get another that day. But, despite me being on 38/40 I still got a schematic every day from nothing but duplicate keys. I would not recommend deleting keys until all weapons have been obtained. I got number 39 a few days ago, and my last weapon a couple nights ago so now I can safely delete duplicates, but otherwise I would be wasting schematic opportunities. Which I did when Warmind was current not caring about the weapons. Big regret.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• How’s that not accurate buddy . Ive had all 4 braytech doing just that back in the first few weeks of warmind , I only got a schematic on a fresh node . Never on a repeat. But whatever you say .

Posting in language:

• Edited by Kemaleon: 11/17/2018 4:32:24 PM
    You don't only get a schematic on a new node. Maybe its an increased chance but theres a limit (40) on how many times you may get that chance. And back in the day when all the nodes were new we certainly didn't get a schematic for every one of them. You know that. So telling him to delete duplicates is effectively reducing his chances in the long run, like I did with mine.

Posting in language:

• It did for me and others so we all have our tinfoil hat theory’s . Besides if he’s still hunting nodes and going for that achievement he needs all 40 nodes . Your not gonna get it running the same nodes over again .

Posting in language:

• He only asked about weapons. Are you saying that you got a schematic for [u]every[/u] new node you opened? Because I highly doubt that. There are 40 nodes, and it took me about 400 of them to get all the weapons. If I'd deleted every duplicate I got then I would never have got them all. You got lucky, I'm happy for you because this grind sucked balls. But telling him to delete keys is not helpful. As for the other you mentioned, I've only seen people moan about how long its taken to get them all, you're the first I've seen that said only open new ones. You think we're not trying to get the last 1 or 2? In fact I know people with all 40 that still need weapons. Like I said maybe ots a slightly increased chance, once a day, but its not good strategy to waste keys.

Posting in language:

• No I’m just saying your chances are considerably higher getting a schematic when it is a new node. Considerably less if it’s a duplicate node. That’s all.

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon