JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Alert
Destiny 2 is temporarily offline for scheduled maintenance. Please stay tuned to @BungieHelp for updates.

#feedback

11/10/2018 2:40:34 AM

Why are titans over powered

Ok so here’s my complaint, why are Titans the most over powered characters in the game?? Example, Ursa furiosa: Block damage with shield for more super energy? You’re serious? Titans are already invulnerable while you’re shooting at the shield, they have to be turned away from you just to do damage. They get increased armor when they pop their super so they’re basically unkillable, you’d need like a whole team to kill one if he pops his super next to you. And that’s just one instance One eyed mask, that’s just insane, no other class has an exotic that does something even close to that Hallowfire heart basically just has increased ability regen Antaeus wards: grants super energy for sliding...really?...they slide and they get super energy You know what the meta is for pvp? Slide shotgunning One hit kill melee is a pain everyone knows. All I ask is that you take the Titan wang out your backsides and make it fair for everyone

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Edited by Supreme Butthurt: 11/11/2018 9:46:25 AM
    We've had since '09 or earlier to learn that shooting shields tends to be ineffective in a video game. Mask is a bit powerful but pretty far from what I'd call obscenely overpowered, I wouldn't nerf it because that's how an exotic should be. IIRC, the sliding boots only give you energy when reflecting shit with them. You have summoned me.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• - Don't shoot a Titan when he's shielding. - Team shoot a One Eyed Mask user so he has little chance of getting the buff. Problem solved. Adapt your play style to the equipment your enemies are using. Titans are not overpowered, you're just not countering their play style properly.

Posting in language:

1 Reply
    • I concur with this statement for 2 reasons, code of the missile and ursa furiosa, both of those are currently broken. I myself use the code of the missile and with synthos the shoulder charge gets me triples all the time and the super is great for panics.

Posting in language:

1 Reply
      • Lol then why are hunters the most popular class for mid and high level crucible? You should try to grind for Luna’s and tell me what class you see the most. [spoiler]It’ll be blade barrage hunters[/spoiler]

Posting in language:

• lol yeah right🙄

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
      ;
      preload icon
      preload icon
      preload icon