JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

originally posted in: In regards of Telesto...
11/7/2018 10:32:14 PM
Telesto should not be nerfed until shotguns are nerfed
English

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Yeah. I liked in D1 when for most shotguns aside from the very highest impact, you had to land a melee along with the shotgun blast to kill a target. It made them a lot more balanced, I feel like.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• They never worked like that it wasnt until age of triumph where everything sucked ass because it all got nerfed due to bad players Nerf shotguns, then my fusion will became an issue. And then snipers.

Posting in language:

• it should have to be nerfed or moved to heavy slot , no doubt about it

Posting in language:

• i 100% agree! I mean its the shitgunners that are actually moaning that they cant shitgun no more anyway so its only fair lol

Posting in language:

• Shotguns are actually In a really good place right now.

Posting in language:

• Shotguns are already easy to counter? The hell?

Posting in language:

• they already got nerfed trashcan super ez to counter them git gud

Posting in language:

• You mean the full choke nerf? Don't make me laugh. Move on please

Posting in language:

• Yep took off 2 meters of kill range and made it rng spread git gud

Posting in language:

• Cling to your pseudo nerf all you want troll. Shotguns are rampant and are only truly countered by other shotguns. Telesto only kind of counters them. I understand you love to just slide around corners and 1 shot people without really aiming but it's not healthy for the game. Neither is Telesto but it stays as long as shotguns do.

Posting in language:

• >love to slide shotgun lol I snipe. I really only shotgun with chaperone

Posting in language:

• Pellet spread has been all RNG since D1

Posting in language:

• It was never rng in d1. Only while in the air after bungie nerfed in air accuracy in d2, shotgun and fusion spread is RNG

Posting in language:

• Edited by MightbeSpiderman: 11/12/2018 5:46:46 AM
    As someone who used shotguns a decent amount before I got to the point I could use other guns, pellet spread in D1 was indeed RNG. It just didn’t seem that way, since everyone shoved barrels in others faces

Posting in language:

Nice to see such quality forum contributions such as this one today.

Posting in language:

• Why would I write a quality response if the post is a low quality comment?

Posting in language:

• yeah with a telesto :)

Posting in language:

• Oh I certainly agree. The range of some (most) shotguns are insane. The biggest reason to use telesto (at least why I use it) is a shotgun counter. Shotguns need a once over before Telesto does

Posting in language:

• I keep seeing this excuse everywhere. Telesto is not used as a counter to shotties. Its used to one tap at insane ranges with no risk to the user. Telesto is broken AF.

Posting in language:

• I can’t attest to console users, but at least the way I use it, I used it to secure power, and keep the apes out of OHK range

Posting in language:

• Edited by Antorico2: 11/7/2018 10:47:12 PM
    nah shotguns already got nerfed and are ez to counter most people in this game are legit bots. Dont know how to move or use the radar

Posting in language:

• And I agree. ONE shotgun is easy to counter. However, at least in my experience, any more that that is difficult to counter. Plus, the range on many shotguns is rather dumb

Posting in language:

• Any weapon is hard to counter if you are outnumbered. Will you complain about snipers if 2 snipers bodyshot you at the same time? Destiny have the weakest shotguns in gaming, with the exception of Halo 2 where they did not kill at all nor did they leave you weak. 9 - 10 meters is the max range. to get that range, you need a high impact shotgun, full choke/rifled barrel, accurized rounds, slideshot and a range masterwork upgraded to 10. Not an easy roll to get. Even pre nerf that range wasn't consistent because shotgun spread is RNG, just like fusions are. Now they are even more inconsistent (because balancing weapons by RNG is a great idea, it worked on fusions!!11!) People dont even go for that range often because if you dont get the kill, you will die because of the slow rate of fire on high impact shotguns, [u]because they are supposed to have the most range after slug shotguns[/u] Shotguns are very ez to counter. Just gotta be good :)

Posting in language:

• Edited by Chaos_Prime: 11/8/2018 11:44:02 AM
    unless you have a chaperone or the bothereans or that legendary one was it dust rock? or retold tale? or both maybe? either way, that has stupid range but sure. Ill just continue countering shotguns with telesto. When the meta dies so will the telesto meta. bungie just needs to be faster with tweaking.

Posting in language:

• High impact shotguns were not meant to have the highest range, the precision frame shotties were (the pellet ones), like retold tale and dust rock. While they are easy to counter to some degree, I think that in-air accuracy needs a look. The fact that I can get a one hit kill with my shitty DRB in air, but not my Chaperone is kinda really dumb. But tbh, in air accuracy on all weapons needs a look

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon