JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

#feedback

11/4/2018 7:14:00 PM

State of the Game

You need to address the obvious cheating problem in gambit and crucible, as well as your horrible loot tables. There are people exploiting a glitch to get a person on the opposing fire team, there are people ddos-ing others out of matches for easy wins. This is turning into a worthless pursuit. And you do nothing about it ever. As far as anyone can tell, you guys are just about useless as game administrators. It takes you forever to fix issues, especially if they involve blatant cheating, or broken loot drop systems. This is basically why people wall away from games forever. That would be really sad since I have played since vanilla destiny 1. You have just let it turn into an absolute mess, with unchecked cheating, broken loot tables, and just becoming a garbage experience altogether. You are breaking my heart bungie. You can do so much better than this. Maybe you are taking a cut from companies like Wolves of Destiny who essentially cheat on peoples behalf to get them through difficult activities. None of us know anymore because it doesnt seem like you care at all, that you just want us to marvel at the "splendor" that is bungie and keep giving you money. Dont know if you know what Net Promoter Score is, but you would have a 0 from me right now.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon