JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny 2

Discuss all things Destiny 2.
Edited by DmgMoridin: 10/27/2018 5:21:13 PM

Raid fireteams

It is nearly impossible to get a fireteam together to play a raid. Destiny 2 is pretty much the only game I play now, but after all the grinding, after reaching 600 power I still can't get a fireteam together to play the Last Wish raid. The thousand Voices is locked behind it and because the player base that will actually even give the raid a try is so small it can be nigh on impossible to get a fireteam together for it. This wasn't an issue with the Leviathan raid a year ago. It has only become an issue since Forsaken. Please introduce some matchmaking and perhaps some power scaling to the raid, so dependent on the players power level, whether they are 500 or 600 the enemies will be a tough fight for them, but so 500 power level player and 600 power level players can play the raid but both have the same challenge from it. With forsaken Bungie seems to have done all they could to placate their tiny noisy player base who have complained about the games grinding and difficulty level, but have left the rest of us unable to play the best content in the game. ( With saying that, as I have said, this has become the only game I play, and I sink all my weekends into it. But still I can't play the raid.) I bought the season pass, as I always do with destiny games, but if this isn't addressed I won't be buying destiny 3. I loved the Leviathan raid and cleared it many times, and the fact that I can't play the Last Wish raid, by no fault of my own, is ridiculous. I understand Bungie wanted to make raid clears more rare. But most lfg sites and groups have far less posts now than they did pre forsaken.The number of players has shrank dramatically. If it keeps going as it is then I (and many others) won't get to play the main end game content (the raids / layers) in Black Armory, Jokers Wild or Penumbra.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon