JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

#feedback

10/13/2018 3:40:29 PM

Is there a way to see how much of one item that we have gotten?

Like how many Trust's, Tigerspite's, Reverie Dawn Plate, etc. Is there a website that I can view all the drops I have ever received on my account? I am posting this because I have not received a Hazard of the Cast and it is the last (non quest specific) item that I need to complete the "Playing for Keeps" Gambit Badge. My progress, for context, is just under 1000 pts to resetting my Gambit rank one time. It is not an activity that I grind but I do it to complete bounties and get powerful gear. However, I have noticed, among few other legendary items, that I am unable to drop a Hazard of the Cast which is unfortunate because that is one of the most common Auto Rifles I see players using. It is starting to feel like a code in my account. I get a ton of duplicates on Trust's and I know that is a sought after weapon for most players. In Gambit: I have received [b]1 Bygones[/b], [b]1 Pillager[/b], [b]1 Stardust[/b] and [b]1 Distant Relations[/b]; many duplicates of the sniper, rocket launcher, and Trust; and all the armor that I'll ever need. More context: I have 39500 Triumph score, Wayfarer seal, 5 totally completed badges, and above 50 days played total. Yes I play this game a lot and yes, I do vent on these forums due to terrible RNG. However, it is getting close to statistically impossible for me to not have dropped at least 1 HotC. (this week alone I dropped 3 Trust's, 1 Bad Omens, and a plethora of armor)

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon