JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny 2

Discuss all things Destiny 2.
9/28/2018 3:57:06 AM

Fix Blind Well (Matchmaking and Activation)

- Matchmaking Frankly, trying to get into an active Blind Well instance is near impossible in its current state. I've got better chances at getting an exotic I didn't already have than getting into a 5-9 man Blind Well lobby. Even if you have a clan or friends to do it with, it's extremely frustrating to get them into the same lobby without repeatedly trying to load into different instances and hoping you see your friend. The setup for a 9 man Well takes anywhere between 15 to 45 minutes, for an event that takes 10 to 20. Either improve the matchmaking or let us explore planets in 6 man fireteams. - Activation Bug Pretty self-explanatory. There's currently a bug in the game that prevents you from inserting another charge after completing a charge. In my case, it was after completing and unstable charge. This bug can only be fixed by returning to orbit and reloading in (Which, again, took 15 to 45 minutes to make). Fix this bug please. Thanks.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon