JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

8/4/2018 4:36:20 PM
[quote]All other shotguns will be moving to other slots, therein their ammo will be much easier to obtain than power ammo. [/quote] Actually we are not sure about that yet. But could be yes you pick up a kinetic brick and it will give a AR 100 rounds. But pick up the same brick for a shotgun and you may only get 2. And if they keep the juggler mechanic in the game you will spend most of your time running around trying to find ammo and reloading then actually killing shit with a kinetic or elemental shotgun.
English

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• There's no way that's true. So I could have the Ikelos in my primary, Saint 14 shotgun in energy, and Acrius as Power? You shitting me? That would be beyond OP.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• What that you will be able to run 3 shotguns yea that is true. What shotguns go where is still a mystery, I think we did see Hawthornes shotgun was moving to kinetic. We assume ones like Acruis and the EP will stay in the Power slot.

Posting in language:

• I know about 3 shotguns but I don't believe what that kid presented as fact about all guns can just go anywhere now no matter what.

Posting in language:

• Yea you are right, hell I would be surprised if they moved the Paradox out of the power slot. I'm actually thinking we will see more Year 2 shotguns in the kinetic and elemental slots and most of the Year 1 will just stay in the power slot.

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon