JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Clan Recruitment

Look for Clans or seek new members.
Edited by TrOoLiNg_NoObS: 6/5/2018 1:08:53 AM

Looking for clan [PS4]

Hi, I've been looking for a clan for quite a while now but haven't had any luck so far. More about me: I have a guardian of all classes, but I usually play as titan. This includes any subclass. Currently all my guardians are over 330 light (titan - 355, warlock - 340, hunter - 336). Unfortunately, I am not the best player out there and could still use the extra hand to mastering my skills within the game, but I am not so bad either. I regularly play PvE (strikes [heroic or not], escalation, public, nightfalls). PvP is also an option if needed (milestones or other reasons). On the other hand, I have not completely finished the raid and would gladly like to finally complete it. I do currently go school, therefore, I'm not ALWAYS online but I try to get on as much as I can. Hopefully I can be of your interest as I am determined to do my part in a clan. Comment or direct message me on PSN if interested Thank you for your time. PSN: TrOoLiNg_NoObS
English
#Clans #invite

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Very Chill Active Clan/ Multi Time Zones/ Raids + Crucible + Milestone Completion Every Week For Clan ~ Check it out if interested - https://www.bungie.net/en/ClanV2/Chat?groupId=2087597

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Embrace the Noid About us: We are a group of guardians who believe that the main point of the game is to have fun. Our main focus is PvE with a small PvP subset. We will help where we can and are always looking to finish milestones and end game activities. We are building an active community and are always looking for people to help bolster that community. Clan activities: Raids (with Sherpa program to teach new people) Strikes (including heroic) Nightfall (normal or prestige) PvP (this includes trials if you are good enough) Requirements: 18+ with mic. Active at least once per month (we know life happens and the game takes second place to that). Discord chat is a requirement as it is a lot easier to get to know your clan mates and set up activities. Be respectful to your clan mates and people you meet in game. Throwing shade can be fun but don’t take it too far.

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon