JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Help

Help us help you.
Edited by DapperSapp: 3/11/2018 9:42:04 PM
DapperSapp
DapperSapp

-.- old

Unplayable

You know how the new DLC is out and stuff, Well the some that can't purchase it are stuck. It's unplayable to us. Either fix that or make the DLC free to everyone. Make them like updates. Not everyone can spend money like that. Thanks. Edit--- I got mixed up i apologize, Thanks to the wonderful Destiny community they straightened me out. I appreciate you kind fellow Guardians!
English
#Help #complaint

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• This has to be bait, right? Nobody can be this entitled, without being a sodding idiot!

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

6 Replies
    • Edited by Milk: 3/11/2018 9:24:30 PM
      Hello guardian, You'll need to buy the DLC if you want to access new content. It's been that way for every content release. While the Nightfall activity has some restrictions on it in regards to players who don't have the DLC it is largely unchanged, as is most of the content in the game. You're only "stuck" in the sense that the new gear and new activities presented in the expansion are off limits. *note: I just noticed that other users had responded saying the same thing I said, I apologize for the redundancy, I had your response opened and had this response typed out and just hit send.

Posting in language:

1 Reply
      • Why should you get something for free that others had to pay for?

Posting in language:

8 Replies
        • To clarify, you are stuck doing what?

Posting in language:

11 Replies
          You are not allowed to view this content.
          ;
          preload icon
          preload icon
          preload icon