What's up Guys? Waver Alpha here:
So, I came up with an idea as to how to balance power ammo in both pvp, and pve, it's a combination of suggestions I think might help bring back the good ole crucible: think about how mad you got when that Titan pushed you off the ammo crate and died as soon as they left the door, think about when that guy that only uses "Sins of the past" has killed you over three times in one game, and let's not forget that time you tried using a sniper, only to get flinched by MIDA or Uriel's, so, here's a few ideas I came up with that might help making the crucible a bit more fun by seeing more guns seeing play.
WARNING: Biased opinion ahead
- Sniper Rifles have no radical sway
- Significantly Reduced Sniper Rifle and Linear Fusion rifle flinch when hit
- Slightly decreased flinch caused by weapons with the "High Caliber Rounds" perk
- Power ammo drops every 30-50 seconds in the crucible (might vary from mode to mode)
- Rocket Launchers require two ammo drops to acquire 1 rocket, but keep their high damage output
- Power Ammo drops for all your team when you open a Power Ammo crate
- Yellow Bar enemies drop two crates of ammo when killed in pve (just to not harm rockets too bad)
- "The Colony" exotic grenade launcher requires 3 hits to kill
Do you agree with my choices? do you like the crucible as it is right now? leave your thougts for discussion, I'd love to hear your ideas, and please note that this is my biass opinion, I respect yours so don't go crazy over me disagreeing, and please respect other's opinion as well.