JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

#feedback

Edited by One_Punch_Titan: 1/20/2018 5:33:44 AM

In an effort to bring relevancy back to the farm

I propose a seemingly simple idea. Ambassadors. At the end of the Red War campaign, I believe Hawthorne and Ikora both state that they wish to see relations between the city and tower improve, as well as the relations between gaurdians and those without the light. The farm is the perfect place for that, as Devrim frequently points out. Players are missing a secondary social space, and the farm is basically useless once you complete the story. So back to these Ambassadors. There is already:::::::: A cryptarch - Tyra deserves some attention. A postmaster -Everyone needs mail Vault access - A place to store your abundant mail. What it would need:::::::: Zavala Ambassador: I can't name any prominent titans that might hold this position. But he would stand where Zavala does when he returns to the farm briefly, on the balcony above the ship in repair. He would handle the same tokens and rewards as Zavala as well as handling the New Monarchy faction when rallies roll around. (Would this be easier in a second social space? Thoughts?) Ikora Ambassador: Eva Lavante <3 : As much as I would love to see kiosks return...they don't seem to fit or make sense in the new scheme of D2...SO, to bring her back, make her the Warlock ambassador at the farm. She never seemed to be much for fighting but more for supporting active guardians No? She would operate as the vanguard research token and reward npc as well as the FWC faction advocate for rallies. She always seemed like a doomsayer to me anyway. Cayde Ambassador: Shiro-4!! This badass would act as a triple advocate. He would run flashpoints and scout reports as any hunter would naturally. He would advocate for dead orbit, searching the wastes for a way out. Deep, eh? And FINALLY when Iron banner rolls through, he could very clearly back up saladin from the tower with ease. Shaxx Ambassador: The frame we used to love with the wicked tongue, the crucible quartermaster, arcite-99. He already ran the gunsmith at the farm while banshee was trying to remember what was going on, and he knows the crucible almost as well as shaxx, so give him those responsibilities as well. A network of corrupt frames working for Calus would be so much cooler than just a single one, it seems spookier and more powerful. So another sweeper bot maybe tucked into a barnhouse corner would be a wonderful addition. And finally it doesn't seem right that Amanda should be caring for the entire city fleet herself. There has to be a right hand man, right? I feel like his name would be hank. But I digress. And intead of another npc for eververse just make it a vending machine with fenchurch's voice. Simple. AND BOOM! All Tower npc's have secondary ambassadors at the farm, the farm is a relevant social space that ACTUALLY looks like it's being built into a second civilization. You could target it for an expansion late summer early fall, tie it in with the additional vault slots and collections to be added to give it continuity. It's not the reef, it's better, cause it's home, right? Thoughts? Additions? Criticisms? Add em all below

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon