JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny 2

Discuss all things Destiny 2.
Edited by HunterXCooL: 12/27/2017 1:28:50 AM

Titan sentinel subclass for PVP question

I have some question for titan sentinel for PVP What's the best grenade to use?? What suppressor grenade do?? I read it stops abilities that means they can't use grenade, class, and jump... But if you getting hit by suppressor grenade, is it affect their sight at all?? Like hunter smoke bomb that blur sight even it's not a full blur Is there any use for super Ward of Dawn?? how to utilize that like at all....

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Suppressor by far. Shutting down a Super is great. Also, it does good AoE burst damage and can be placed well when you’re skilled at bouncing it. The only downside is that you don’t want to be near it or you’ll suppress yourself too. Another tip: during your super, Sentinel Shield not Ward of Dawn, freely use your Melee to quickly get around the map. It’s worth the small amount of super energy lost because you’re able to close distance to be able to get kills. It also functions as a dodge which is nice when dealing with heavy or other supers. Throwing shields costs no energy, so try to use them as often as possible. Make use of the guard function as well. It’s amazing.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• The supressor causes a little purple screenish. Also ward of dawn is kinda trashy in this game, because it can be destroyed by gunfire. But honestly use it for securing a point or a crucial revive, just dont expect it to hold up against any super. The only super it will stop is a vortex novabomb, a 3 shot GG (if u put up a barricade inside) and a standard tether.

Posting in language:

2 Replies
    • Coming from a [i]professional[/i] Sentinel, I can state that the grenade does not impair vision (it adds a purple wobble effect that’s it) and the WoD can be used to lock down Heavy or for capping a point in control. [i]~Sentinel America[/i]

Posting in language:

4 Replies
      • It makes the outside of their screen purple. It’s good tho if you are using it like a tether.

Posting in language:

• Suppressor grenades work like the Hunter tether. No it doesn't blind enemies. Top skill tree for war of dawn hold down the buttons for super instead of tapping it. It's not like D1 being that you get armour of light or blessing of light.

Posting in language:

2 Replies
        • Edited by Southern4x4: 12/27/2017 1:35:56 AM
          Suppressor grenade will take a person out of their Super. They temporarily lose the ability to sprint, jump or use abilities (to include their Super). Edit: no abilities means they can't use a charged melee or throw a charged grenade. [spoiler]Hit them with it before popping your Super then chase them down.[/spoiler]

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
        ;
        preload icon
        preload icon
        preload icon