JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

11/9/2017 5:51:17 PM
Power level should not be used. Just limits gear and weapon choices. You want to encourage max population to play.
English

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Ok, but in my opinion hardcore players should have something like better weapons or something like that. Just to encourage casual players to play more :)

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• That’s counter to human nature. I’m getting owned by better gear, so I’ll grind through that misery then be burned out when I get the better gear. Sorry.

Posting in language:

• So give the better players an ever better advantage. That will kill this games pvp faster than the lack of content. Certain guns are better for advanced play styles already. Research the trials weapons, but parity still exists.

Posting in language:

• Edited by BruceLee_NL: 11/9/2017 6:53:19 PM
    I know what you mean. In my real opinion a rank system with golden or diamond weapons as reward and prestiges would be really worth playing more.

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon