JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

originally posted in: Throwing knives
10/15/2017 10:13:01 PM
Wtf are you talking about😂 as someone who uses knives constantly and gets [i]at least[/i] 1 kill per game with em, you're wrong, mister.
English

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• LOLLLLL

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Well I appreciate your thought but coming back with “I get one kill a game” when you have more than 5 recharges of a melee. doesn’t mean it’s not slow.

Posting in language:

• [i]AT LEAST[/i] a lot of games I get more than one. Also, knives are situational. Just because I can use 15 in a game doesn't mean I have 15 opportunities to use one. I use them as often as is appropriate. Sometimes that's only once per game, sometimes it's as many as 7.

Posting in language:

• I was literally a master with throwing knives in D1. I had probably 6k throwing knife kills on my main hunter alone. I started playing gg in destiny 2 and the throwing knives don't even feel like throwing knives. If anything I'd call it a throwing stick. They really are terrible compared to D1. They are much slower and the animation takes ages. I still get lots of throwing knife kills in D2, probably around 5 every game. Most of the kills are postmortem because by the time I get their health low enough and by the time the animation finishes they kill me because it takes so long. That rarely happened in D1 because the animation was quick and the knives actually traveled like they got thrown by a man, not a baby. Hunters are pretty underpowered compared to the other two classes in the game. I thought hunters were fine until my other friends convinced me to start a titan... man was I wrong lolol. Anything a hunter can do, a titan or warlock can do it better. They have better grenades, supers, and abilities. If you actually logically think about it hunters are a joke in D2 and bungie has made it pretty clear that they do not like hunters at all.

Posting in language:

• Bump

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon