JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

originally posted in:Bungie Firearms Group
Edited by Priddy boy: 3/7/2017 2:20:15 AM
Hk45ct ... Or just the normal hk45c Small, extremely reliable, military proven, .45
English

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Edited by REDACTED: 3/7/2017 2:56:59 AM
    If this comes across as dickish it's not meant to be, really just asking - is there a point to that barrel design or is it just cosmetic?

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Edited by Priddy boy: 3/9/2017 4:57:24 AM
    Well the ct has an extended mag, the threaded barrel, and the better sights over the c ... And some say that the longer the berral the more accurate it will be at longer ranges. So with the extra 1/2 inch of barrel that comes along from the threads on the ct, that might give it some extra range accuracy.. It makes sense but tbh I've never tested that out lol But no its basically the same gun, just with a few extra goodies... And HK has a good parts department so if you want you can just add (or subtract) and turn the c into the ct, or the ct into the c

Posting in language:

• The T is tactical, so it's threaded for attachments. I wouldn't be getting that since my concern is concealment.

Posting in language:

• Tru, that extended mag tho

Posting in language:

• That's honestly one of the other alternatives to the Sig I was looking at.

Posting in language:

• Ok so Ill be honest with you... First I'll admit im HK fan boy lol second I've actually never shot the hk45ct but I do own a full size hk45t and LOVE it (for the most part they're the same gun but the ct is obviously smaller) I usually stick to around 20 yards with .45's but I have brought this one to the 50 yard range a few times and have been pretty decent, so I think its very accurate for a .45. The other thing I love about it is that its super low maintenance, HK's in general are build to be very reliable so if you oil it and clean it regularly you can have a good confident feeling that every time you pull the trigger its going to do exactly what you want. And actually my only non HK pistol is a SIG p226 Navy which I do love too. But if I were to get a gun for CC I'd go for a .45 over a 9mm, and well it might be the fan boy in me but I'd trust the military proven HK if I had to.

Posting in language:

• Yeah, honestly if I went with HK I wanted a VP9, but that's still a little large for me. I think I'd want to stick with a 9mm as well, but I heard their triggers (As well as Walther) are phenomenal.

Posting in language:

• Lol I have a VP9, its my only striker fire pistol, love that one too and fairly inexpensive for an HK... But yeah prob a little to big to carry around everyday.

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon