JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

originally posted in:Bungie Firearms Group
3/7/2017 1:02:15 AM
Sig seems to be decent. One of mine is a p238, yes it's a small caliber with little ammo but it is super easy to conceal. I also have a remington r51, it is a single stack but has been reliable and accurate for me. My advice is find one you are comfortable with and can bring up into a decent sight picture quickly to effortlessly. As far as single or double stack it is preference. Most instances where someone used their carry 6 or 7 rounds was plenty. That being said I understand wanting more ammo.
English

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Fair enough. I'm never carried concealed, would you say based off of the dimensions that the p320 sc is easy to conceal? I was looking at carrying with an appendix holster.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• It kind of depends on you body structure. I haven't personally handled one but it looks similar to a Glock size wise I'm assuming? I'm pretty slim so on me it would be hard especially at the waist. Someone with a bigger build could probably hide it better. Are you looking to purchase this online or at a store if you don't mind me asking? Most places, especially smaller stores, would at least let you try concealing it if they know you are a serious buyer. Depending on the sales person they would also possibly have other options as well. Odds are they might point you to a glock, but personally I'm not a big fan of their safety mechanism.

Posting in language:

• I may end up purchasing online if the FFL transfer doesn't end up making the gun cost more than just going to a local shop. I'm also 5' 11" 175lbs athletic build.

Posting in language:

• I know a store that does free transfers no questions asked.

Posting in language:

• Alright, you might be able to conceal it decently then. Either way I would suggest going to a store and checking one out just to make sure it feels right to you and is concealable. Not saying you have to buy one at a store but if it's something to defend yourself or someone else it should be easy to handle and quick to get on target.

Posting in language:

• Good call. I'll see if any place around here will let me check one out.

Posting in language:

• Sounds good, good luck.

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon