JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

originally posted in:Bungie Firearms Group
3/6/2017 6:49:55 PM
I have a S&W M&P Shield. I like it
English

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Beat me damn.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• That would be one of the other options I was thinking of if I did go the single stack road. An acquaintance of mine has one, so maybe I could even practice firing it. Only thing that turns me away from it, besides it being a single stack, is the trigger safety it has. I don't like that you have to pull the bottom portion of the trigger. I'm not saying I pull from the top or anything but I wouldn't want any hangups in a surprise situation. I'm not sure if this is even a real concern though, but I have heard it being commented on.

Posting in language:

• Yeah the trigger is a little weird. If you pull from the middle of the trigger tho you won't have any issues. I have the 40 not the 9.. 9 would probably be better. I feel like it's a little too light and throws off the accuracy a little. Nothing more time on the range can't fix tho.

Posting in language:

• For sure. I'm going from a .40 to a 9mm because the ammo is more economic down the road. Plus it works just as well.

Posting in language:

• True. A the end of the day it's going to make a loud noise with the possibility of putting a hole in someone.

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon