JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Alert
All Destiny releases will be temporarily offline today for scheduled maintenance. Please stay tuned to @BungieHelp for updates.

Forums

originally posted in: A little sunsinger rework idea.
2/10/2017 5:06:29 PM
I've been tooling with sunsinger in PVP and cannot disagree more. I find bladedancer (my main) to be weaker overall. I can't tell you how many sniper headshots I've tanked while running this f[b]u[/b]ckin class. Radiance is a prime choice for territory control. Everyone associates the class with Fireborn and ToO, and don't run anything else. Instant death long range melee and 2x damage resistance? Large DoT grenades? Fast charging melee with knockback? This class is strong for other reasons, and it's looked at as weak because it's bulky and harder to use effectively. Everyone wants to rush around and get kills, and I enjoy putting them down with Sunsinger.
English

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• I have to admit, I ran fusions+vestments for the longest time because they were a relatively easy one shot kill option, and previously the vestments spawned you with both grenade charges. But with vestments only spawning with one grenade, and the extra solar grenade on sunbreakers, I've been having some pretty good success running tlaloc with solars, ToF, and VF with Max discipline lately. It's an absolute beast in control, but it really is a great grenade on its own (the prevalence of thorn is not there right now, so not many run silimar). I don't really think Sunsinger is broken at all honestly, I just think it shines more in certain playlists. I got 7000+ points in 3 straight control matches one night, and I'm not even that great overall (1.2 average).

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Yeah bladedancer is so bad they just went and nerfed the crap out of it... No. Sunsinger is useless and by FAR the worst of the 9 subclasses in this game for PvP Whether or not you agree is irrelevant

Posting in language:

• [quote]the class I main is the worst and need a buff, don't ask me why, it just is[/quote] Dumbass ^

Posting in language:

• Alright, c[b]u[/b]nty take it down a notch. I was expressing an opinion in a public forum. If you think opinions are irrelevant then so is yours in which case don't play that card.

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon