JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Alert
Destiny 2 is temporarily offline for scheduled maintenance. Please stay tuned to @BungieHelp for updates.

Help

Help us help you.
Edited by BNGHelp5: 12/22/2016 7:55:22 PM

why can't you have a damn number????

I'm tired of not being able to get ahold of a real person...I've spent well over 200 on this game in the past year. I've been needing help or support because of all the damn add ons....I feel I should be compensated for all the problems I've been having but I'm sure that's to much to ask.. if you guys are serious about help please get ahold of me. I've sat on these forums for weeks looking for a damn answer. Email me bungie if you brave [REDACTED] please... I'm losing faith in your company. I've giving you my money and have gotten no support back. Little one sided.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Hello. Please remove your email from your post as Bungie.net forums can be viewed by anyone regardless of having login credentials. What do you need assistance with?

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Don't put your email on here unless you want spam or worse.

Posting in language:

• And yet, no mention of what the actual problem is...

Posting in language:

• [quote]I'm tired of not being able to get ahold of a real person...I've spent well over 200 on this game in the past year. I've been needing help or support because of all the damn add ons....[/quote] If you need help, try telling people about your issue. That's what #Help is for.

Posting in language:

• Have you actually posted what your issue is on these forums?! Looking at your recent activity, this seems to be the only post you have posted. [spoiler]Also, I can see why they don't have an actual phone number. There would be pointless calls coming in too often. For example, "why aren't my elite bounties counting". It would cost them much more money without too much of an improvement.[/spoiler]

Posting in language:

• No

Posting in language:

There's a #Help subforum where plenty of community members (and sometimes Bungie employees) are there to help you with any problem you may have. Also, you probably shouldn't reveal your email address on a public forum.

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon