JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Help

Help us help you.
4/27/2016 1:42:14 AM

Did not receive spark of light

This is my story: I bought the Legendary Edition of TTK. Then I bought the Digital Collector's Edition because it was half-off and I wanted the stuff in the package, including the level 25 character boost. The problem is, I never got the character boost. I was wondering if anyone could help out, thanks.
English
#Help #level #boost

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

View Entire Topic
  • I bought the one version after getting the 360 version, I didn't get a spark of light with the one version. Disappointed since its advertised as included. I wanted to be able to play with friends on both servers so not a huge disappointment but playing through the whole story and ranking 3 characters to level 40 to figure out what class best suits me is a pain. It would be nice if servers for POE and missions etc. could overlap and player vs player matches would be blocked but I'm sure that would take too much on bungies part. I think bungie put the "fairness" issue as too high of a priority but it's cool to see a game that helps out people who are color blind.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon