JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

originally posted in: Option to turn off aim assist.
4/16/2016 2:25:50 PM
I would just like to say: goodluck. I'm not being rude, don't take it that way, but no aim assist on a console shooter with thumbsticks isn't easy. Try shooting your teammate while you're both strafing. That's zero aim assist. The point is, thumbs aren't very accurate. It'll just be a waste of resources on bungies part to implement it.
English

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Actually, I prefer zero aa shooters. Ever played Dust514 on the PS3? You can play that with no aa, and going top of the board is such an "I'M A GOD" feeling.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Yeah I know, and you have a point, and this post is kinda selfish. It is just that I am a sniper in PvE, and I am usually way off somewhere, taking aim, trying to find high ranking targets, and just when I line up a shot some trash mob runs up and drags my crosshair off into nowheresville. I am the type of player who takes their time and plays passively(probably why I main defender), I take my time with my aim, and aim assist REALLY screws things up. As a side note, I notice people complain a lot about aim assist making it easy for people to use snipers, and then I complain(not on the forums mind you, except for right now.), that aim assist makes me miss. Why is this?

Posting in language:

• Oh yeah I agree about PvE definitely. As for missing due to aim assist, I'd say it's because you over drag your scope and the stickiness just puts you off. It's happened to me on extremely high aim assist guns like Weylorans March.

Posting in language:

• I see your point, but no aim assist was the only way I could play BO2. Wouldn't mind trying it here. Then again I'd still be trash at crucible anyways

Posting in language:

• Fair enough, I agree an option should be implemented but I don't think bungie would make something that only a tiny minority will use. Or people will try it and never use it again.

Posting in language:

• They made a no HUD option, how many people will even remember that in a month and who will even use it?

Posting in language:

• I mostly use it in pve because pve is so ridiculously easy and boring. I play mostly pvp in this game and sometimes I'll play hudless if I'm bored. I know my intellect times and I'll know when I have my super by looking at the game time. Playing hudless is pretty fun btw. Not knowing whether you have your super or grenades makes crucible so tense. And not knowing your teammates from your enemies is hilarious.

Posting in language:

• Oh I agree with you it's a welcome change and amusing to try. But the majority of people will never even touch it or know it even exists

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon