Once again, John Oliver has made another amusing yet serious segment on [u]Last Week Tonight[/u] on [i]Donald Trump[/i].
Several points to note on this are:
[quote]1) Trump used a water bottle as an example of how much "Marco Rubio sweats"
2) He lies about 75% of the time
3) He constantly boasts about himself and his supposedly "Self-made profit" which he inherited from his father.
4) He claims that his profits fluctuate according to his mood.
5) He has sued many people for several billion dollars just for downtalking him.
6) He went as far as to prove someone wrong who said he was a "Short-fingered vulgarian" to measure them and put the measurements on paper, and mail it to the person who offended him. He even wrote [i]"See, not so short!"[/i] in golden sharpie.
7) At some point in the past, one of the Trumps' ancestors changed the family name to Trump from [i]Drumpf[/i].
8) His website has [i]two[/i] donate buttons.
9) He has been for and against immigration at several points in time.[/quote]