JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

3/1/2016 12:37:31 AM
What the hell was this thread
English

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Lol, well it was just to have some fun with anagrams, Eris and a box of raisins. Perhaps you missed the anagrams entirely or perhaps you got them and just didn't care for them. Either way, it was meant to be all in fun. Please forgive someone for actually trying to post something non-salty, non-disrespectful in nature, lighthearted and intended to possibly bring something positive to a primarily negative environment. But I thank you for at least giving it a try.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Sorry if that came out mean, I sounded like a bitch. I liked it and it was clever, but didn't really understand it that much.

Posting in language:

• No worries, you're perfectly fine :] But thank you for replying and for the comment. I certainly understand that some may not have understood it, in it's entirety, or even enjoyed it. And I'm fine with that. The only real point of the thread was just to have some fun and I thought it was kind of neat that if you rearranged the letters (using all of them) from the phrase, "Eris Morn, Is Crota's Bane", you could get all of the phrases in the "spoilers", including-- "Store 'em raisins, bro!" Not sure if you were here for the Festival of the Lost, but Eris gave all the Guardians a box of raisins, where as all the other Tower residents were handing out candy. Many thought it was a joke and some are still wondering just what the heck they are for (if anything). So, I just thought it was quite amusing that "Store 'em raisins, bro!" and the other "raisin phrases" could be made from the letters in "Eris Morn, Is Crota's Bane." And I just wanted to share it with others. The rest-- the poor humor and not-the-best writing-- was just added filler and an attempt to lighten the mood a little bit. Again, thank you for the follow-up post and taking time to read the post in the first place. I hope you enjoy your week.

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon