JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

Edited by lutha: 8/25/2015 5:11:24 AM
Finally, someone speaks what this is all about: gally. If gally was being brought forward, there wouldn't be any of this 'save our exotics' bullshit. All that is showing is that a lot of people on these boards don't understand how this type of game works. If they did, they wouldn't have gotten so attached to a year 1 weapon that was eventually gonna get left behind in a 10 year game. Another thing the people complaining aren't realizing: gally is still gonna be useable in ttk. You just wont be able to use it as the 'end all, be all' it is now. But by then, they wont even care cause there will be a new 'gally' by then. That's how these games work.
English

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• I don't mind them being left behind. They're just being left SO far behind that new uncommon will be stronger... that's what I have a problem with

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• That's how these games work though: even the strongest shit in a certain time period of the game, will become some of the weakest as the game life goes on. As for the exotics: i dont think they will be that bad until we start reaching level 37+ enemies. I say that cause the attack power for our shit now is 365, and when ttk drops, they will be whatever the equivalent to that is. So that means the weapons should still be good for at least another level or 2 (up to 36). After that, you can probably still use them, but they will be less effective. Which is how it should be.

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon