JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

originally posted in: So, what group do you fall in?
8/20/2015 6:59:17 AM
Asexual. Which doesn't fit any of those categories, really. I dislike being lumped in with the LGBT community.
English

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• It's understandable given the track record of acceptance in the LGBT (Might as well be LG) community. I personally feel some kinship with asexual people. I can't relate, but I understand to a degree.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• The longer version of LGBT includes A for asexual. But I understand your feeling. I used to think I was asexual but it turned out in my case that I was just a late bloomer and also an exclusive zooiphiliac. Honestly it seems like it's harder for people to understand asexuality that almost all other sexualities. But I think as long as you're happy being yourself then you're doing it right. :) Have a good life stranger, and don't let anyone tell you that your sexuality is just a lie.

Posting in language:

• Edited by Aquamaniac7: 10/26/2015 7:30:53 PM
    I don't understand. I was always certain that LGBT was formed as a support group for people who experienced "oppression" for their sexuality. I've never felt oppressed being asexual, and no one I've ever met who identifies as asexual has felt oppressed for their sexuality. I feel the need to tie yourself to a large group is just a symptom of being weak and inferior. If you rely so heavily on validity and get that only from being a part of ANY large group or organization, you're scum. If you actually use LGBT as a support group because you need it, that's fine. I am in [b]no way[/b] affiliated with the LGBT community. I do not support it at all. Have fun jacking off to mascot costumes, furry. EDIT: I voted cisgender and straight.

Posting in language:

• Lucky you. People were disgusted when they though I was asexual and as you just demonstrated people are still disgusted by others sexuality. I'm not offended. Just wanted to offer an opinion.

Posting in language:

• Off yourself, please.

Posting in language:

• Nah bro.

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon