JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

#read

originally posted in:Renegade Hardware
5/23/2015 10:23:32 PM
As a member of renegade hardware I fill I need to bring this matter up We need to have a clan meeting to discuss the involvement with other clan members A clan dose not consist of 1 person or 1 team we need to switch up now and then so we can get familiar with each others playing styles that way we can learn from each other and we can help you get better with your week points If you feel the same way plz coment thx and have a good day OO7X3trypiconme
English
#read #Must

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

View Entire Topic
  • I feel the same usually I run with you a lot but not only you I have run with several other members and from those who I have ran with I learn from and I hope I taught something on either a raid, missions, even some good ol' fashion pvp. RE is getting bigger and that means more people are going to be needing help, I for one am looking forward to meeting new people and helping where I can.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

1 Reply
    You are not allowed to view this content.
    ;
    preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon