JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

데스티니 가디언즈

데스티니 가디언즈에 관한 모든 것을 토론해봅시다.
2/26/2020 10:57:22 PM
0

Massacre medal bugged

I believe the massacre medal may be bugged. I can go into a prime with a full team of clan mates, (I run top tree storm caller and crown of tempests. The rest of my armour is notorious and I use a synth to get the +3 as not wearing the helmet, so defo have reaper aura) Anyway, we play as normal until I get my super. Once I have it the next wave of ads that comes out we let them come out and group up, none of my team will kill anything and I go storm caller and can clear out the entire spawn point with my one super (making sure I’m counting between kills but as with storm caller everything is chaining anyway so never goes above 1.5 seconds between kills) there are easily 20 ads in these areas and I have tried this multiple times and the medals will not pop whatsoever. Even last few attempts I ran full notorious gear and pretty sure I could kill 15 in a single super and still no medal. I’m wondering if anyone else is having this issue ? It’s annoying as it’s the last part I need to do for the reckoner title.

게시물 작성 언어:

 

다른 사용자들을 존중해주세요. 게시물을 제출하기 전에 한 숨 돌리고 운영 정책을 검토하세요. 취소 수정 화력팀 생성하기 게시

회원님은 해당 콘텐츠를 볼 수 없습니다.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon