JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

フォーラム

1/11/2015 7:39:33 AM
Alright, If the ISP tells you "oh yeah, People have problems with Destiny" then it's not your fault. Bungie made a game that is not compatible with a lot of ISPs. It's Bungie's fault. They have no idea what they're doing. Their error codes report false positives too. There may not even be anything wrong with your network, the game only thinks there is because the code is buggy. I just got KTO...from orbit! WTF!?!
English

投稿言語:

マナーを守りましょう。投稿する前に、Bungie の行為規範を確認してください。 キャンセル 編集 ファイアチームを作る 投稿

• Codes like caterpillar and marionberry I understand because they are seen when your internet connection is completely disconnected from Destiny servers and happen instantly. The reason why weasel is such a frustrating thing to see is because it looks like nothing went wrong. I'll see "contacting destiny servers" on my screen for over a minute before it kicks me and during that time I can kill enemies, pick up ammo and engrams, watch other players move around the world, etc. It just doesn't make sense that there would be an error when it visually doesn't appear to be one.

投稿言語:

• And the main problem is that the game [i]never[/i] gives it a chance to stabilize again. I would gladly suffer some lag if it meant I could stay in the game world during a raid. I haven't gotten "contacting Destiny servers" in a [i]long[/i] time. I just get kto, even when I'm already [i]in[/i] orbit.

投稿言語:

このコンテンツはご覧いただけません。
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon