JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

フォーラム

fabledsouljaにより編集済み: 1/10/2015 1:16:40 PM
My Xbox 360 is on Ethernet cable I've also tried every possible solution going with no prevail or good outcome I'm still getting error codes, one thing I do find funny is eventhough my wife plays on same Xbox with her account she's getting less error codes than me. I have checked my routers history and as far as I can make out it seems that it could be a shared problem between Xbox live and Destiny servers.
English

投稿言語:

マナーを守りましょう。投稿する前に、Bungie の行為規範を確認してください。 キャンセル 編集 ファイアチームを作る 投稿

• With weasel error codes, the problem has to do with packet loss, which means that somewhere during the transfer of data something gets lost. There are 3 different places this can occur; your router, PSN/Xbox Live, and Destiny servers. With my situation, I have tested for packet loss on my router by transmitting to bungie.net and google.ca and have results of 0% packet loss. So, it isn't on my end. I'm on PS4 and every game other than Destiny works perfectly fine as well as all online features when not playing Destiny, so it isn't PSN. That only leaves Destiny servers. When Destiny was released in September I could play it perfectly fine until Christmas. Now, I can't do anything in the game without getting an error code and that's why it's so frustrating because it isn't the fault of the player. Paying for a game and it's expansion that the developer cannot even support is infuriating.

投稿言語:

• Thanks for the advice you gave me it came in quite useful, I run a number of different tests and fount that even though destiny and Xbox live servers have been having problems 60% of the problem was with my ISP, hopefully its now sorted.

投稿言語:

このコンテンツはご覧いただけません。
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon