Hellas Basin Brewery is recruiting selectively. [21+] [endgame] [crossplay]
Hellas Basin Brewery is a community of focused, friendly guardians with a mature approach to Destiny 2 endgame. With our strong group of Sherpas and a community oriented approach we seek to align guardians with an endgame mindset and provide the tools and support needed to succeed in the pursuit of power. Whether it’s raiding, exotic quests, triumph score, seals, or endgame PvP, we strive to attain the highest achievements in game. With strong communication, and a humorous and engaging discord server, there’s never a lack of advice, support, or great memes to enjoy.
We have a few requirements for joining, but the clan admins are always willing to talk on an individual basis as we are a community of like minded players above all else. Toxicity and pessimism are not tolerated, but friendly boasting and competition is encouraged. If you are interested and feel like we may be the right clan for you, here’s a few things we look for in applicants.
- We are a clan that focuses on building proficiency in all aspects of the game. This means we do not allow checkpoint trading or final encounter farming in favor of building the skills to complete challenging activities in a quick and efficient pace.
- We are a community first focus. All members are expected to play and engage with the clan before pursuing LFGs as a means of filling fireteams.
- We do not tolerate cheating. Negatively affecting the game for others will not be tolerated.
- We discourage cheesing the game. Though we all are entertained with cheeses, we prefer to ensure our members know how to hold their own with out cheese.
- Members are expected to pull their weight. We don't carry people through activities, but we are willing to share knowledge to help you learn and become better.
-21+ in age (sorry little lights, come back for a pint later)
- Willingness to join and contribute actively to our clan discord (this is a must, no exceptions)
- Having purchased the latest Destiny 2 expansion and be endgame ready.
- Friendly, optimistic attitude towards other players and Destiny’s long term future.
- Understanding that we are all adults and wish to be treated as such.
- Able to have a mic and use it for in game activities.
- Experience in Destiny 2 raids, dungeons or other endgame content, and the willingness to learn from and/or teach others in the community.
- An interest/experience in PvP areas of endgame i.e. trials, glory and competitive areas of Destiny 2.