JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny 2

Destiny 2 について話し合おう
1/14/2022 11:25:35 AM

I hate the orb mod idea.

I've recently been getting back into to D2 and truly enjoying the new build diversity. Then I get hit with this??? You're not making a good case for purchasing WQ with this horrible change. Plenty of others have already offered up much better solutions. Please reverse this course of action. Thanks

投稿言語:

マナーを守りましょう。投稿する前に、Bungie の行為規範を確認してください。 キャンセル 編集 ファイアチームを作る 投稿

トピック全体を表示
  • Why don't you WAIT to see what ALL the changes are going to be? Everyone keeps making the faulty assumption that this changes is being made to the game AS IT IS RIGHT NOW. IT ISN"T. These changes are going into what the game will BE on Feb 22 when Witch Queen drops...and Bungie knows what the totality of the system will be, and we don't. They are clearly going to be adding changes to the Void subclass so that it plays more like and has as many build options as Stasis currently has. Divorcing weapons from orb generation has freed up resources associated with coding the weapons in into the game. We dont' know what Bungie plans to do with those resources, or what they plan to do with Weapon Crafting. If you like build diversity, these changes are likely to give you MORE options. Not fewer. Please watch..... https://youtu.be/yYFWLBPKLCQ Although he is speculating, he's got the right idea in that Bungie clearly seems to be laying the groundwork to add something new to weapons. But if nothing changes....nothing changes. And the the last gen consoles put hard limits (memory) on what the game can do and what resources it has to work with.

投稿言語:

マナーを守りましょう。投稿する前に、Bungie の行為規範を確認してください。 キャンセル 編集 ファイアチームを作る 投稿

41 通の返信
    このコンテンツはご覧いただけません。
    ;
    preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon