JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

サービスに関する警告
明日、Destiny 2 に更新が入ります。更新をインストールした後、もう一度 Destiny 2 にログインする必要があります。@BungieHelp で更新情報を確認してください。

Destiny 2

Destiny 2 について話し合おう
10/24/2020 3:52:36 AM
1

MIDA Catalyst

I was wondering if there was an issue with the catalyst dropping in comp. I've read it can drop from Fabled/Mythic (for a 5%/10% chance respectively) but between a buddy and I we haven't seen it drop. I know it's a low chance, but we have 11 wins each in Mythic and haven't seen it. Probability wise, a 90% chance repeated 11 times only has a 31% chance of happening (.9^11), so theoretically there's a 69% chance it should have dropped. And two people haven't seen it. Just curious if there was a bug or if my RNG is just that bad?

投稿言語:

 

マナーを守りましょう。投稿する前に、Bungie の行為規範を確認してください。 キャンセル 編集 ファイアチームを作る 投稿

このコンテンツはご覧いただけません。
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon