JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

サービスに関する警告
明日、Destiny 2 に更新が入ります。更新をインストールした後、もう一度 Destiny 2 にログインする必要があります。@BungieHelp で更新情報を確認してください。

ヘルプ

助け合おう
10/22/2020 1:47:34 AM

Questions about cross save.

I have multiple questions I would like to ask about cross save that are not listed in the FAQ. My PSN account is scheduled to delete around the time I am able to deactivate my cross save for the account. If it deletes around this time will I still be able to unlink it? Or will I run into issues doing so. Secondly I am currently downloading Destiny 2 for my Xbox One. Will I be able to create a new character specifically for my Xbox account? Or am I stuck with my PSN account characters until I can get cross save deactivated. Last time I created a new character it linked to my PSN account instead of my Xbox One account despite me creating the character on my Xbox, so I am wondering if there is a way to change this or not. Hopefully I explained everything in the clearest way possible. Thank you for taking the time to read this.

投稿言語:

マナーを守りましょう。投稿する前に、Bungie の行為規範を確認してください。 キャンセル 編集 ファイアチームを作る 投稿

トピック全体を表示
  • Danteにより編集済み: 10/22/2020 1:51:19 AM
    Hi there! You need to authenticate your account in order to activate or deactivate Cross Save, as well as add or remove accounts from your Bungie profile. If that account is deleted, you will not be able to authenticate it. This will cause problems. I would cancel that delete request and wait until you have resolved all of your account issues. If you have your XBOX account linked to your Cross Save, you will gain access to whatever character set is your primary characters.

投稿言語:

マナーを守りましょう。投稿する前に、Bungie の行為規範を確認してください。 キャンセル 編集 ファイアチームを作る 投稿

5 通の返信
    このコンテンツはご覧いただけません。
    ;
    preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon