JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

フォーラム

オリジナルの投稿元: Questions about cross save.
Danteにより編集済み: 10/22/2020 1:51:19 AM
Hi there! You need to authenticate your account in order to activate or deactivate Cross Save, as well as add or remove accounts from your Bungie profile. If that account is deleted, you will not be able to authenticate it. This will cause problems. I would cancel that delete request and wait until you have resolved all of your account issues. If you have your XBOX account linked to your Cross Save, you will gain access to whatever character set is your primary characters.
English

投稿言語:

マナーを守りましょう。投稿する前に、Bungie の行為規範を確認してください。 キャンセル 編集 ファイアチームを作る 投稿

• Thanks for taking the time to reply. However I cannot cancel the deletion of my PSN account at this time. However is it possible to unlink my Xbox account since I still have access to that? If so where do I start to do this. I believe I can unlink it since I remember linking it awhile ago. Or at least I am pretty close to being able to unlink it. Everytime I go to deactivate cross save all my xbox account says is authenticated. No option to deactivate it.

投稿言語:

• You can't unlink any of your accounts while Cross Save is enabled. If you need help with deactivating Cross Save due to a Silver purchase, you can request that Bungie do so by filling out the contact form at the bottom of this article. https://www.bungie.net/en/Help/Troubleshoot?oid=48099 As previously stated, you will need to be able to authenticate each of your linked accounts in order to be able to disable Cross Save, regardless of whether it's you or Bungie who disables it. Once disabled, you can go to your Settings > Accounts and Linking to remove the Xbox account or the PlayStation account before it gets deleted (keep in mind that you cannot unlink an account that you're currently using to sign into bungie.net with). The latter option would be best if possible, as that way you could keep this Bungie profile and any emblems redeemed on it. Then you would need to wait 90 days before being able to enable Cross Save again if desired.

投稿言語:

• I guess i'm kinda screwed then. I can't log into my PSN account during its freeze period before the deletion. And I can't really go through re-activating it due to certain reasons. And i'm pretty sure I signed up to Bungie using my PSN account which is the account i'm trying to unlink. So yea lots of problems and 0 solutions it seems, well solutions that would work anyway. However thanks for your lengthy and detailed response. I appreciate it.

投稿言語:

• [quote]Thanks for taking the time to reply. However I cannot cancel the deletion of my PSN account at this time. However is it possible to unlink my Xbox account since I still have access to that? If so where do I start to do this. I believe I can unlink it since I remember linking it awhile ago. Or at least I am pretty close to being able to unlink it. Everytime I go to deactivate cross save all my xbox account says is authenticated. No option to deactivate it.[/quote] You would have to deactivate and delink before the account is deleted. You have to authenticate all linked accounts to complete either task

投稿言語:

• Unfortunate I guess. Oh well. Thanks for the response though.

投稿言語:

このコンテンツはご覧いただけません。
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon