JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

フォーラム

オリジナルの投稿元: gOoDbye Bungoe
10/19/2020 3:29:51 PM
Dude you do realize how many people have quit playing right ? Lmao You think it’s a joke but literally millions of players have done exactly what you posted lol I deleted Destiny 2 a year ago . But I still love the Forums , Fanboys and F2 P scrubs living on a prayer and Powered by Silver 🤭
English

投稿言語:

マナーを守りましょう。投稿する前に、Bungie の行為規範を確認してください。 キャンセル 編集 ファイアチームを作る 投稿

• “Millions of players” quit every game. War zones been downloaded over 60 million times but it only keeps about 2 mill daily players, and it’s still more-or-less a new game. Does that make it dead too? The only ones that matter are the dedicated ones at the end of the content year. For example at the end of D1 we did good to hover around 500k total daily players D2 came along but Y1 was trash so by Warmind we were down to 100k players. Then Y2 fixed a lot of shit and the playerbase exploded. Going from 100k up to 750k by season of opulence. Of course it hit well over a million during the release of forsaken but why count the casuals who are just gonna play the story and wait for the next expansion or a quitter who can’t stand some basic ass changes? So we were going into Y3 with that 750k. Got up to 2.5 mill at one point but We’ve come out of it somewhere between 900k-1 million daily players. About a 20-25% increase. And nearly double the final population of Destiny 1. So I ask you, does it even matter if “millions quit the game” When they still doubled where they were this time in D1? I don’t really think it does.

投稿言語:

• Love the year 3 F2P numbers lmao The games free OMG really millions are playing it 🙄 %50 of those are prolly cheat sellers with multiple accounts lol No new Game for Next Gen launch or In the next 3 years or Ever prolly 👀🤭Bungies management is Garbage and yes this is why it matters if millions quit the game . No 💸 for development of the new game and they keep making tired played out content for a game from last last Gen lmao Bungie is just going to pump more content into Eververse every drop to pay for Destiny 3 which will be 3 years too late And by then just alienate all these F2P Nubs like they did their Day 1 players .

投稿言語:

• GanjaLordGenjiにより編集済み: 10/23/2020 3:09:14 PM
    Lmao someone salty that bungie sunset their guns. Sorry to tell you but half the total players aren’t even on pc. PC doesn’t even get close to half, more like 10%. But I’m sure you could manage the game sooo much better with your trash stats and shit talking. Literally no one cares what you think about the game. You’re a quitter dude, your opinion holds 0 value lol. The fact of life is Bungies making more money off destiny now than they ever were when your casual ass was playing the game. It’s not going anywhere, and the fact that this bothers you so much that you have to post of the forums of a game you don’t even play, is pathetic at best 🤭

投稿言語:

• I still like the game, a take break for a month or so then jump back on, I get why folks leave . But for me it's like a favorite album, when I play it, helps me not be as depressed or something. But seriously I get why folks leave . Play what you want an be happy

投稿言語:

• Talk about fanboys I got kicked out my clan because I said destiny 2 is dead and they showed me stats from 2 years ago

投稿言語:

• Lol this sounds like you made it super out of context so I’ll bite. What stats did they show you from 2 years ago? That the playerbase was 9 times lower than what it is now?

投稿言語:

• jeiddにより編集済み: 10/20/2020 3:33:35 AM
    Nah it was about trials of the nine and they said the game was active or some thing like that

投稿言語:

このコンテンツはご覧いただけません。
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon