JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

フォーラム

8/9/2020 8:43:13 AM
I’d like to disagree, as it has the second best tracking in the game after sentinel shield, as I got killed by a slam attack that turned a corner. Tracking on the heavy really saves the super, it is very aggressive. Light attack? Sure, make you move faster to help close the gap, make it have a bit more consistency (then again, what super doesn’t need more consistency?) but make it take more super energy. Otherwise it’ll just be like spamming Spectral Blades. [spoiler]I believe all roaming supers need penalties for spamming them and missing. This will incentivize using the supers more strategically, in both movement as well as damage dealing.[/spoiler]
English

投稿言語:

マナーを守りましょう。投稿する前に、Bungie の行為規範を確認してください。 キャンセル 編集 ファイアチームを作る 投稿

• Same I have a clip saved from one of my iron banner matches the others day I was like I’ve never seen that before lol

投稿言語:

• DuBChiri2により編集済み: 8/9/2020 9:14:09 AM
    The light attack on burning maul isn't the same as the other ones. One input lets you spin, but as soon as you stop you are put into an ending animation unlike the other spam happy supers. It also can be used back to back at a much faster rate so it can burn out insanely quickly even though it only consumes 3% super energy as is. Then the hitbox and type of damage output is different as well. It's not a big cone like spectral or sentinel and it's not a single big lunge like strikers, it's a multi-hit attack that is especially bad in the air. The light attack, even with lunge would probably still suck. As for the slam, I just want 20 more damage so that iron banner and trials don't stone wall it. Imagine popping your super and you hit them for full damage but they don't die because of a couple levels of light advantage, I'm not talking 20+ I'm talking about 8-10 to make it not kill. With shoulder charge, that's ok because it's a melee, but this is a super. Let me correct myself, I watched some old footage and apparently burning maul already does the damage I'm looking for, except its 200+18 which means it likely has a direct impact damage. Them changing that to all aoe would improve the slams consistency much like it did hammer of sol's as having 2 damage hitboxes can mean disaster in pvp.

投稿言語:

このコンテンツはご覧いただけません。
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon