JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

フォーラム

8/9/2020 6:04:26 AM
I understand that we titans only ever match against 100 mobility stompees hunters, but as a low mobility titan, that super is -blam!-ing impossible to outplay and kill. The tracking is insane on the heavy attack, and on any map that isnt widows court, it'll kill from below you. Though I'm always down for titan buffs, I feel like the whole "titans only press 1 button" stereotype would only get worse if they buffed that tree
English

投稿言語:

マナーを守りましょう。投稿する前に、Bungie の行為規範を確認してください。 キャンセル 編集 ファイアチームを作る 投稿

• You outplay it by keeping your distance but unlike other higher tier mobile supers it can't gap close and so distance cripples it. But when you also factor in level changes on maps or maps with a ton of walls it can end up being pretty worthless because the aoe can't traverse over them and unless the titan moves up too you fail to kill them I've used it before it was initially buffed on release, after buff and now as is, it still suffers from the same weakness, although its consistency at annihilating stuff is way better. Giving it 20 more damage won't break that, it's literally just consistency.

投稿言語:

マナーを守りましょう。投稿する前に、Bungie の行為規範を確認してください。 キャンセル 編集 ファイアチームを作る 投稿

このコンテンツはご覧いただけません。
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon