JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

フォーラム

オリジナルの投稿元: What’s the status on that Thundercrash buff?
DuBChiri2により編集済み: 11/27/2019 10:48:22 PM
Remember guys, because it can potentially charge fast, that means it deserves to suck as a pve damage super. *looks at chaos reach and bottom tree gunslinger* Yep, no other super does high damage and charges fast. And no other skill tree or class has the build potential to charge as fast as thundercrash either. *looks at top tree stormcaller with crown of tempests and ashes to assets, bottom tree sentinel with doomfang, blade barrage with shards, bottom tree sunbreaker with a good neutral build and enhanced ashes to assets and so on* Yeah those don't exist either. [spoiler]sometimes people just don't realize the hypocrisy in their argument. I understand that it charges fast, but any solid build can reduce the charge time of any subclass without much real effort and sometimes the other builds might even be more beneficial overall because they also have a more viable neutral game. It's basically people just trying to shit on thundercrash because they like it better when they don't have to worry about it. Well I for one am tired of this petty nonsense and I want a reason to use it other than to drag my team down.[/spoiler]
English

投稿言語:

マナーを守りましょう。投稿する前に、Bungie の行為規範を確認してください。 キャンセル 編集 ファイアチームを作る 投稿

• 😂😂😂😂Chaos Reach😂😂😂 lmaoooo

投稿言語:

• DuBChiri2により編集済み: 11/28/2019 9:26:02 AM
    Yes chaos reach. But thundercrash is far more funny.

投稿言語:

• It's trash in PvE why would anybody use that garbage? You are forced to use an exotic with it and the damage it deals is laughable for the time it takes to deal all of it's poor damage.

投稿言語:

• DuBChiri2により編集済み: 11/28/2019 9:41:59 AM
    It's a laser beam with no travel time that does almost the same damage as a top tree nova bomb with all of the axions hitting. With geomags it does about 50% more damage and you don't have to worry about the remaining 15% of your super with them on. Then you also already have a neutral game that gives you ability energy for not only your grenade and melee, but also your super as well just for killing targets and catching ionic traces. It's far better then thundercrash is and you calling chaos reach garbage is honestly hilarious. If chaos reach is trash, what does that make thundercrash? Well it's undeniably the worst pve skill tree in the game as it does "worthless damage" and "forces an exotic," only there's no other redeeming factor.

投稿言語:

• CornerCarrotにより編集済み: 11/28/2019 9:52:49 AM
    Traces charge super? Never noticed because the effect so small. Pulsewave is one of the worst perks in the game and Chaos Reach by default does less damage than Nova Bomb. Only with Geomags it can deal more damage but it will take 8 seconds of your DPS phase while Thundercrash can do it in 1 seconds it charges way faster. If you put away Skullfort and spec out Strenght and equip Synthoceps it will be broken especially if they buff it too much (which they will because it's Titan).

投稿言語:

• Getting an extra 3-5% per kill on top of 20% for your other abilities is far from worthless. Pulse wave gives you reload speed on top of movement speed and can be handy. Your issues with the super is understandable but chaos reach in about 1.5 out of its 4 second duration does more damage than the impact damage of a thundercrash and the aftershocks. For a super that can also charge fairly fast and has a very valuable overall neutral game, it's sure as hell not really lacking there. Chaos reach I would say is more designed for add clear due to its more mobile super-like design hence why you can cut it off and save up to 25% of your super. You are literally just nitpicking so that you can trick yourself into believing it's bad. And just a quick question: why does a thundercrash doing more damage create a problem? Last time I checked crashing into a boss that can and will one shot you isn't exactly practical especially when heavy is what does the most effective damage.

投稿言語:

• It will be broken because of Synthoceps and the charge time with a good build (better than any other)! The super is the most consistent one use in the game because you control it, unlike the rng of top tree Nova and Blade Barrage. Pulsewave doesn't increase sprint speed (it has proved multiple times) it only buffs handling and reload speed, but when you are critical... This perk wants you to be garbage at the game. The subclass also has no healing. If traces could heal you and Chaos Reach would have like a damage spin up effect I would be okay but Bungie hates Warlocks so I'm done hoping. If they can't make our melee speed normal (as it should be on launch!) then I honestly don't know what to expect from them.

投稿言語:

• Uh pulse wave increases strafe speed not Sprint speed, you know...like mobility does? Pulse wave is to help you out in a critical position and honestly it does have value. It's not going to let you outstrafe enemy fire much easier but it provides the same level of benefit as tempered metal does on sunbreaker and it applies to your allies as well, just for being critical which is a whole lot less trouble to activate. And nova bomb being inconsistent? Bro how bad does someone have to be to miss a tracking nova bomb or lobbing a circle in a straight line? Do you not understand how valuable a ranged super is and how drastically it determines the viability of a one off super for boss damage? I'm sure you played d1. Titans weren't fist of havocing bosses and escaping easily, but nova bomb users did because they don't have to physically touch them. It not only provides a safer method of dealing damage but a more consistent method of dealing damage because in the process of charging the boss you can get knocked away or take heavy damage. A thundercrash titan just flying towards a boss gets their quake winded up so as soon as they crash into them and despite being almost literally 20 feet off the ground, they will quake you for full damage which will more than likely send you flying or kill you.

投稿言語:

• My only complaint with Chaos Reach is that god awful ball lightning melee, that thing is the incarnation of useless. A small PvE damage buff to the super would be nice tbh to make it stronger than Nova Bomb

投稿言語:

• Chaos reach literally has a exotic that lets you sprint for the last 10% to get your super and theres a node in the tree that gives you ability energy on all kills. I could literally get my super in a minute with Bad Juju. Chaos reach is the strongest Pve Super on a single target.

投稿言語:

• I'm a Warlock main that kinda hates Titans but I still think Thundercrash should hit like a Nova Bomb and be the highest armor super. To balance it just make sure Nova Bomb has the bigger radius.

投稿言語:

• Top tree nova does cover a larger radius due to the axion seekers and they also explode in a radius. Bottom tree is sad though.

投稿言語:

• Don't forget Voidwalker and Nezarec's Sin, and Sentinel with Doomfang, and top tree Arcstrider with Dynamo. All of those can get their Super back fast.

投稿言語:

• The complaints on this post are either incredibly sarcastic, or everyone is just being an inconsiderate a-hole.

投稿言語:

• I think stupid is the proper way to say it.

投稿言語:

このコンテンツはご覧いただけません。
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon