JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

ヘルプ

助け合おう
10/28/2019 9:39:38 AM

Leavers in Crucible: Survival and now susspension

Is there any way of contacting Bungie directly regarding issues to a 'Susspension' on my account within Survival? Left my past three games due to my team having left almost instantly or a small amount of time into the game. No point in having to innevitably lose and waste more time waiting for the game to end? How is there no system in place for this exact problem? Most games have a 'Leave in so and so minutes and you won't be penalised' mechanic.

投稿言語:

マナーを守りましょう。投稿する前に、Bungie の行為規範を確認してください。 キャンセル 編集 ファイアチームを作る 投稿

• Here's how solo queue works; 90% of your losses will be due to heavily mismatched teams or (majority) team mates leaving or purposely throwing. You don't want to get suspended so you stay in the matches and get killed over and over for 4 rounds. Eventually you go for advice on the forums and somebody tells you that you need a team to succeed. So you go on LFG but your kd has dropped to below 1 because you had to sit through all those guaranteed losses and nobody that is actually good wants to play with you. So you end up playing with two players that are also minus 1 kd. In the team playlist you lose over and over again because of bad matchmaking and because the playlist is 24/7 plagued with cheaters, hackers, account recoveries, carries, and 5500 players who haven't been put into a separate playlist.

投稿言語:

• You can't contact them. If you leave matches, you loose points and can be punished (Susspension, restrictions or ban). That is because you left your teammates in inferiority the rest of the match, thats not good dude. If it a suspension, it is for 30min

投稿言語:

このコンテンツはご覧いただけません。
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon