JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

サービスに関する通知
明日、どの Destiny リリースもメンテナンスのため、一時的にオフラインになります。@BungieHelp で更新情報を確認してください。

ヘルプ

助け合おう
Protoshade713により編集済み: 10/27/2019 6:48:16 AM

Authentication issues for cross saving.

So I'm trying to activate cross saves, but despite having no destiny 2 characters (Or play time!) it's requesting that I authenticate my old Xbox live account. Which is connected to a family work email I never had access to. And I do not intend to revive that account. So, I thought I could unlink it. Surprise, I have to authenticate to unlink. And I can't. Is it possible to activate cross saves without authenticating all my accounts, or unlink an account without prior authentication? The only reason that account is even on here is because I played Halo Reach centuries ago, and though I will miss all the stuff from way back then (My current avatar is my old HR spartan!) being able to get back on Destiny 2 without spending ages in the early game takes priority.

投稿言語:

マナーを守りましょう。投稿する前に、Bungie の行為規範を確認してください。 キャンセル 編集 ファイアチームを作る 投稿

トピック全体を表示
  • You must be able to authenticate all accounts linked to your Bungie profile, before you can proceed with cross-save. Even if the account has no Destiny data on it,if it is linked, it still needs to be authenticated. If you cannot do so, and do not wish to work with Microsoft to recover the account, then your only other choice is to create a new Bungie profile, and move your active accounts to that new profile. You would lose access to any emblems you may have redeemed through the site, but you would be able to utilize cross-save.

投稿言語:

マナーを守りましょう。投稿する前に、Bungie の行為規範を確認してください。 キャンセル 編集 ファイアチームを作る 投稿

このコンテンツはご覧いただけません。
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon