JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

ヘルプ

助け合おう
Masonにより編集済み: 10/19/2019 11:55:03 PM

Error Code Broccoli

I've been having this problem since moving to steam where about every 50 hours of game time or so the game will freeze for a couple seconds and crash. it says the game has had a "graphics run time error" and gives me the code "broccoli" to look up. Each time that it does this I try to start it back up, only for the screen to flash black for a second and then say the the game is not responding and does not give me any kind of error code. After that I usually will restart my computer and the game will open but will only run about 6-8fps. The only way I have found that will fix this is uninstalling and reinstalling the game. Then it will run at my usual 160fps or higher. I have done a lot of research on this and no one seems to have the same problem as I am having. Keep in mind none of this happened before moving to Steam. Help is very much appreciated and thank you in advance. Computer Specifications: Motherboard: Gigabyte X570 Gaming X PSU: Seasonic 550FX 80+ Gold Edition CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 GPU: EVGA Nvidia RTX 2060 RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 16GB DDR4 3600Mhz Storage: Intel 660p Series M.2 2280 1TB
English
#Help #Errorcodes

投稿言語:

マナーを守りましょう。投稿する前に、Bungie の行為規範を確認してください。 キャンセル 編集 ファイアチームを作る 投稿

トピック全体を表示
このコンテンツはご覧いただけません。
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon