JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

クラン募集

クランまたは新メンバーを探そう
AryaOfGryffindorにより編集済み: 10/20/2019 4:53:47 PM

[PS4] Small, friendly and inclusive clan looking for 1 or 2 more great additions

Our clan is a smaller group that includes some friends who have been playing together since Destiny 1, and some newer members who have really helped make our clan be a fun and supportive group to play and chat with each day. The demographics of our group are male and female gamers in their 20s-40s. We are going to remain a small clan so that we can all get to know each other on a more personal level, but we have room to add 1 or 2 more great new members to fill out the ranks. [b]A summary of us:[/b] -usual playtimes are 5-9 PM pacific on weekdays and any time on weekends -we are all adults with jobs, some of us with kids, so we understand life priorities -we enjoy a mix of PvE and PvP -we regularly raiding and do challenging endgame content -several of us enjoy competitive PvP and play crucible regularly -we value friendship, fun, and helpfulness over skill level or competency -we use Discord to schedule events and activities, usually a few days or more in advance -female gamers and older gamers are very welcome [b]What we are looking for:[/b] -someone who is patient, friendly and willing to help your fellow clan members -calm and level-headed in whatever mode we are playing -good communicator, both inside and outside the game [b]What we are hoping to accomplish:[/b] -gain supportive members willing to help each other complete difficult quests and the other more challenging activities -have an inclusive and supportive clan that allows everyone to feel comfortable and safe -regularly complete raids and other endgame content -have some members who enjoy playing crucible and competitive modes If you feel like our clan might fit what you are hoping to get out of your Destiny experience, send a DM to [b][i]AryaOfGryffindor#1075[/i][/b] on Discord or [b][i]AryaOfGryffindor[/i][/b] on PSN and we can schedule a gaming session to get to know you.

投稿言語:

マナーを守りましょう。投稿する前に、Bungie の行為規範を確認してください。 キャンセル 編集 ファイアチームを作る 投稿

トピック全体を表示
このコンテンツはご覧いただけません。
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon