JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

フォーラム

10/12/2019 10:22:49 PM
I feel like a lot of the Warlock armor is just trying too hard. We can't just have a plain helmet or robes that are a good foundation for shaders, we have to have some kind of mess on them, they have to be torn in some way. We can't have a simple monk-like robe (Imagine the revolt Hunters would throw if anybody other than them got to have a hood!). We can't have simple armor plate on top of a robe (there's maybe two sets in the entire game that are just "robes with armor on top" and one of them seems too flimsy, and the other one has weird shader formatting on the armor part) the closest thing to a straight robe is the prodigal robe, and even it's in tatters around the edges. If it's not too thin, it's trying too hard to be cool. There is appeal in simplicity, and that's really hard to find in Warlock armor. I know that that sounds like a good finishing point, but I want to specifically mention the Tangled Web helmet. the base model of that helmet, without the spikes and w/e else on it, is one of my favorites in D1. It's a simple hood that looks fairly well armored and accomplishes the task of being a Warlock mask in lore, narrowing the focus of the wearer with the blinders on it. But the only version we have in D2 is that "Trying too hard" tangled web hood, and I just don't want to wear it.
English

投稿言語:

マナーを守りましょう。投稿する前に、Bungie の行為規範を確認してください。 キャンセル 編集 ファイアチームを作る 投稿

Have you even seen the intrepid inquiry set?

投稿言語:

• Is that the S7 EV set? Yes. What about it?

投稿言語:

How is it messy, or torn, or anything but simple? It's some trench coat esque robes that make you look like a WW2 military officer. Nothing crazy about it like spikes or anything.

投稿言語:

• Right, which is fine if that's how I wanted to look. But it's not. I don't want to look like a WW2 officer or anything like that, I'd prefer to look like a space wizard. More than that, I'd like some clean f*cking clothes that aren't also thin af. Also the set has to be bought from EV, which is kind of it's own problem that is slowly killing the game. "Hey, how'd you get that armor? It looks really good!" "Oh, I just bought it." Great motivation for getting people to PLAY the game, 110%. Meanwhile the solstice robes, that I genuinely like except for an insistance on gold accenting, and put in quite a few hours to get on all three classes, have been shafted so hard that I can't help but wonder why I bothered with the Solstice to start with. Like, there's the bare minimum, and then there's actively screwing your dedicated players. Did you know that the Solstice Armor doesn't have any seasonal slot? Imagine wanting to use Solstice armor in Shadowkeep content, but it doesn't have a SotU mod slot, so you can't slot in Dreambane.

投稿言語:

No offense, but you sound extremely picky. There are plenty of space wizard-esque robes, you just seem to have a very narrow opinion on what that means. And as for the armor being from Eververse, I got that set by playing the game. I got all the Eververse sets by playing the game. EV is actually a great incentive to play because you can earn things from it by playing any activity you want. I primarily play Crucible, and I'm glad I could get what is in my opinion one of the best looking armor sets from playing an activity I enjoy. I didn't have to farm EP hoping for a drop. I didn't have to drag myself through forges waiting for an item to appear in my inventory. I just played the game, opened an engram, and got what I wanted over the course of the first few weeks of the season. If they were to remove the ability to earn engrams through play I'd 100% agree with the sentiment that EV is a cashgrab (looking at you D1) but as it is now it's just a nice little bonus.

投稿言語:

• I'm not saying that EV is a cashgrab, I'm saying that EV is a disease. A festering rot that will degrade this game until all that remains is Eververse. Until everybody looks through armor coming with expansions, looking at only the EV sets, because we all know that everything else will be undesirable compared to it. It's one thing if the things featured from EV are unique and pretty good, but it's quite another when most of the good cosmetic items come from there. Rewards you get from doing any activity should be pretty alright, not some of the best in the game. That honor should go to content like "pinnacle activities" as Bungie themselves have dubbed them. Your reward for playing and completing the top-of-the-mountain content should be gear that knocks it out of the park with how good at looks, gear that is obviously the best on offer. Things you can buy from a shop, or earn from that same shop by playing any activity in the game, should give gear about on par on what you would get from playing any activity in the game. Unique, but on par with other legendary armor sets. Maybe a little better, since it's also on offer for premium currency. But never as good or better than armor that you get from Pinnacle PvP (even though Iron Banner is just different Control) and Raids. . . . I'm trying to go full cult in my delivery, pretty good or nah? Also, you don't have to farm EP hoping for a drop, you use a charged key on the box and you're guaranteed a piece of EP armor, starting at the class item and ending at the helmet. Annoying AF to farm though, because of how Bungie decided how keys and key fragments work. Also also, pretty sure the Intrepid Inquiry set wasn't available through the S7 engram, you had to buy individual pieces of it as they showed up in the Bright Dust section of the shop. Or you could just buy the whole thing with Silver.

投稿言語:

• Can’t remember. Are the armor pieces on rotation as well with the weapons for the EP chests?

投稿言語:

• superluigi6968により編集済み: 10/14/2019 4:39:00 PM
    No, the weapons drop from the final boss, the armor comes from the chest. Unlike the weapons, the armor never rotates.

投稿言語:

このコンテンツはご覧いただけません。
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon